Kiosk Assembly/Wood Shop
|Title:||Kiosk Assembly/Wood Shop|
|Location:||River Falls, Wisconsin|
|Position Title||Department||Reports to|
|Kiosk Assembler/Woodshop||TKC/32M||Direction of Operations|
|Employment Status||FLSA Status||Effective Date|
|☐ Temporary ☒ Full-Time ☐ Part-Time||☒ Non-Exempt ☐ Exempt|
The Kiosk Assembly position is a hands-on position that will be responsible for assembling parts to produce self-service kiosks. Candidate must possess a history of mechanical aptitude and knowledge of basic hand tools and strong attention to detail, to include decaling, wrapping, and detailing of kiosks. This will also include cross training in other departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and material
- Retrieve needed parts for use in kiosk assembly
- Assemble and install subassemblies
- Perform pre-work and post-work quality checks to ensure quality.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Control inventory levels
- Ensure properly following packaging and shipping checklist procedure
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Attention to detail when applying decals and wraps to kiosks (on the job training will be available)
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years of related experience working in similar industry; additional education may be substituted for years of work experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be a team player and meet deadlines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots, and hardhats. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications