|Title:||Inside Sales Representative|
|Location:||River Falls, Wisconsin|
TurnKey Corrections and Three Square are rapidly growing companies based in River Falls, Wisconsin, offering a fast-paced and dynamic work setting. We are continually recruiting for top talent to join our great team.TurnKey Corrections is the correctional market's single source provider for everything necessary to run a facility. Our goal is to provide the most advanced and efficient commissary, food services and jail management services available in the industry today. Three Square Market is a leader in the complete Micro Market and Break Room solution.
Works as an inside sales representative to promote and sell Turnkey Corrections Business Solutions and/or Micro Markets, service, and Supplies to current and new customers. Works to drive business growth in areas we currently do not do business, selling TKC and Three Square Market equipment and technology solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contacts prospective customers to procure new sales of Turnkey Corrections solutions or micro market equipment. (75%)
- Contacts prospective customers to procure new sales of Market service. (10%)
- Provides assistance to customers in the purchase of AIS products or services. (10%)
- Completes paperwork, written correspondence, and other follow-up clerical work to complete sales process. (5%)
- Performs order entry from customer inbound phone calls.
- Make outbound contacts to new potential customers to evaluate immediate and future needs and procure sales.
- Listens to customers and solves customer complaints for those customers who request to speak to their salesperson.
- Occasional Travel to visit existing customer base and work with new customers as needed.
- Work with sales team to follow up on leads and other projects as needed.
- Completes other assignments and special projects as assigned.
- One year to less than three years of inside or outside sales experience. Manufacturing or vending product sales preferred
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Nutshell CRM and Zendesk or similar system preferred.
- Strong company product knowledge
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times
- Ability to work and make decisions independently
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Bilingual a BIG Plus
M/F/Vets/Disabled and other protected categories.