|Location:||River Falls, Wisconsin|
TurnKey Corrections and 32Market are rapidly growing companies based in River Falls, Wisconsin, offering a fast-paced and dynamic work setting. TurnKey Corrections is the correctional market's single source provider for everything necessary to run a facility. Our goal is to provide the most advanced and efficient commissary, food services and jail management services available in the industry today. Three Square Market is a leader in the complete Micro Market and Break Room solution.
This position is responsible for providing a wide range of office management and support to the company including completing company wide audits to provide independent assurance that the organization's risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively. Must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-motivated to help support a variety of business functions .
Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conducting audits of contracts, ensuring compliance, billing practices, and commission schedules
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information
- Will be participating in a wide-range of company projects and events
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned
- 4 year college degree
- Previous accounting, finance, business or related field required, with purchasing a plus
- 1+ years progressive accounting experience in accounting or similar work environment
- Strong organization, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong computer aptitude, which includes expertise with Microsoft Excel and Word as well as experience with accounting software
- Analytical skills with particular attention to detail
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms.