|Title:||Front End Developer|
|Location:||River Falls, Wisconsin|
Turnkey Corrections and Three Square Market are the leaders and trend setters for unattended micro markets and full featured technology enabling county jail facilities. The Front End Developer will work closely with development and a design focused website and front-end developer for all TW Companies.
Essential Job Duties
Developing Front End Interfaces
- Create new content and resolve bugs in existing front-end development frameworks including C#, Ionic, and Angular.
- Demonstrate modern coding techniques that fit with accepted standards. Focus on manageable structure with a clean, modular, and organized codebase.
- Incorporate design with a clear understanding of how the interface elements work. Have sizable experience and the ability to implement these elements.
- Define requirements and individually scope projects given user scenarios and objectives. Self-organization and incremental design is key as the project changes.
- Implement custom application design including consideration of time boxing and constraints.
- Develop applications with a lean mindset. Focusing more on the why then the how.
- Package and publish applications regularly to deploy in production environments.
- Commit early and often your pieces of code to the repository. Maintain healthy habits that promote teamwork in the development environment.
- Update tasks in our project management and organization software. Keeping an active project up to date is critical.
- Define front end elements of the user experience that will uphold a consistent product design.
- Work to create pattern libraries that allow prototyping and implementation to enable the most efficient design workflows.
- Create guidelines for unique responsive interface components. Uphold the decisions and encourage consistency during the design phase.
- Implement a strong visual identity for organic consumer facing content.
- Continue to maintain and validate our current design and front-end code base. Fixing bugs and improving applications as they are used in production environments.
- Strive to improve our public facing brand with simple and logical UI interfaces. These will help you play a critical role in helping drive internal technical initiatives.
- Bilingual a Big Plus
- Salaried, Full-Time Position - Salary to be based on experience.
- Medical offered the 1st of the month following 60 days of service and Dental the 1st of the month following 90 days, PTO and Paid Holidays after 90 days, and 401(k) available after 1 year of service.