|Title:||Facilities Equipment Maintenance Supervisor|
|Location:||River Falls, Wisconsin|
TurnKey Corrections and 32Market are rapidly growing companies based in River Falls, Wisconsin, offering a fast-paced and dynamic work setting. TurnKey Corrections is the correctional market's single source provider for everything necessary to run a facility. Our goal is to provide the most advanced and efficient commissary, food services and jail management services available in the industry today. Three Square Market is a leader in the complete Micro Market and Break Room solution. Due to our rapid growth we are continuing to search for top talent to join our great team.
The facilities equipment maintenance supervisor manages and assists in the completion of the day-to-day activities involving the maintenance of the building/facility, equipment and machinery, building lighting systems, CNC machines, lines, ovens, grounds keeping, security and overall facility appearance. The position supervises and coordinates the work of employees who repair and maintain building/facility, equipment and machinery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepares work schedules, assigns work and oversees the work product while minimizing overtime and call-in hours.
- Coaches, counsels and manages performance of direct reports.
- Develops and maintains a preventative maintenance schedule program for applicable equipment and machinery.
- Arranges for and manages appropriate third-party contractor support as needed.
- Secures estimates and cost quotes as needed.
- Enforces sound safety and housekeeping practices.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Decision Making.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driving.
- Technical Capacity.
- Hands on experience with strong mechanical skills.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.