|Title:||Software Developer - 32 Chip Focus|
|Location:||River Falls, Wisconsin|
Turnkey Corrections and Three Square Market are the leaders and trend setters for unattended micro markets and full featured technology enabling county jail facilities. The software developer in this position will work closely with development and operations to implement infrastructure, database models, services, and configuration for the embedded microchip side of the business. As an engineer, you will work on the code base designing, testing, and writing applications with the development team.
- Create infrastructure designs and new creative solutions with the software development team.
- Define requirements and individually scope projects given user scenarios and objectives. Self-organization and incremental design is key as the project grows.
- Service Architect: Working with infrastructure and resilient service architecture to solidify internal and third-party applications while securing all sensitive data.
- Customize and maintain the solutions provided on our proprietary 32Chip software as a service platform.
- Design, develop, and refine applications in accordance with established knowledge of modern industry standards.
- Package and deploy tested applications for use in critical real-world scenarios.
- Ensure system hardware, operating systems, middleware and software meet and adhere to internal organizational standards.
- Update tasks in the project management timeline while committing peer reviewed code using our internal git source repository. Communicate active project status daily.
- Maintain code that continues to meet the robustness required to comply with modern security standards and practices such as OWASP, PCI, etc.
- Always use and be aware of the most recent and accepted communication protocols when writing and refactoring code including TLS, JWT, etc.
- Associates or progress towards a Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Bilingual a Big Plus
- Salaried, Full-Time Position - Salary to be based on experience.
- Medical offered the 1st of the month following 60 days of service and Dental the 1st of the month following 90 days, PTO and Paid Holidays after 90 days, and 401(k) available after 1 year of service.