|Title:||Intern Software Developer|
|Location:||River Falls, Wisconsin|
Due to our growth and success, we are looking for several full-time software developers. In this role, you will maintain and develop new solutions, and can show off your C# knowledge and experience. Our environment caters to using cutting edge tools and working in a fast-paced environment with motivating peers involved in the local software development community. This is an excellent opportunity to continue a career path with growth and advancement.
· Systems programming using C#, MySQL, ASP.Net, NodeJS, and Cordova applications.
· Define requirements and individually scope projects given user scenarios and objectives. Self-organization and incremental design is key as the project changes.
· Customize, maintain, and develop solutions that meet client’s requirements on our proprietary software as a service offering.
· Work with the team to define detailed specification functionality requirements.
· Design, develop, and refine application in accordance with established standards.
· Package and deploy applications for use in critical real-world scenarios.
· Maintain healthy source control habits by committing early and often your pieces of code to the repository. Group only related tasks to individual commits.
· Update tasks in the project management timeline. Communicate active project status daily.
· Maintain code that continues to meet the robustness required to comply with modern security standards and practices such as OWASP, PCI, etc.
· Always use and be aware of the most recent and accepted communication protocols when writing and refactoring code including TLS, JWT, etc.
Bilingual a Big Plus.