Buchanan Co. Jail Site Employee
|Title:||Buchanan Co. Jail Site Employee|
|Location:||St. Joseph, MO|
TurnKey Corrections is the correctional market's single source provider for everything necessary to run a facility. Our goal is to provide the most advanced and efficient commissary, food services and jail management services available in the industry today.
The site employee representative will fill canteen and vending machines, as well as, provide support services at correctional facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage inventory, fill vending machines and repair equipment when needed
- Deliver packaged orders to specified correctional facilities in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain area/equipment/products, in a clean and orderly manner
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with people in a correctional facility in a professional manner
- Ability to assume responsibility and work well with varying situations
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must qualify for correctional facility security clearance
This is a part-time employment opportunity, 20-30 hours per week (as needed).