|Location:||River Falls, Wisconsin|
TurnKey Corrections and 32Market are rapidly growing companies based in River Falls, Wisconsin, offering a fast-paced and dynamic work setting. TurnKey Corrections is the correctional market's single source provider for everything necessary to run a facility. Our goal is to provide the most advanced and efficient commissary, food services and jail management services available in the industry today. Three Square Market is a leader in the complete Micro Market and Break Room solution. Due to our rapid growth we are continuing to search for top talent to join our great team.
Position SummaryThis position is responsible for providing a wide range of office management and support to the company including completing a systematic set of transactions in a specific phase of accounting. (e.g., accounts receivable, accounts payable, credit and collections). Duties include but are not limited to; check preparation and record verification, preparing invoices and vouchers; maintaining files, posting ledger and general journal entries and/or balance accounts payable and accounts receivable records.
Must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-motivated to help support a variety of business functions .
Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting accountants with activities such as processing accounts payable and accounts receivables in an accurate and timely manner and other related activities
- Maintaining files on all client project orders, shippers, invoice log, and correspondence
- Preparing and distributing invoices to customers as required
- Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned
- Salespad Skills; PO Creation and PO Receiving
- Customer Support
- GP Invoicing - Item Part # Creation
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Previous accounting, finance, business or related field required, with purchasing a plus
- 1+ years progressive accounting experience in accounting or similar work environment
- Strong organization, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong computer aptitude, which includes expertise with Microsoft Excel and Word as well as experience with accounting software
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains
- Analytical skills with particular attention to detail