|Title:||Customer Service/Technical Support|
|Location:||River Falls, Wisconsin|
TurnKey Corrections and 32Market are rapidly growing companies based in River Falls, Wisconsin, offering a fast-paced and dynamic work setting. We are continually recruiting for top talent to join our great team.
TurnKey Corrections is the correctional market's single source provider for everything necessary to run a facility. Our goal is to provide the most advanced and efficient commissary, food services and jail management services available in the industry today. Three Square Market is a leader in the complete Micro Market and Break Room solution.
Customer Service/Technical Support
- Oversee help desk and ticket system, and assist in all functions of business operations.
- Administrative duties as requested.
- Knowledge and background with hardware & software.
- Maintains customer records & client relations.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Inventory management experience a plus.
- Experience with Windows XP/7/8
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of network technology including, but not limited to, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LANs, WANs, NAT and wireless
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows terminology
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Computer technical skills preferred.
- Bilingual a Big Plus.
Schedule: This is a day shift with flexible hours.
PTO (Paid time off), 401(k) & medical benefits available after a defined period of employment.