|Location:||River Falls, Wisconsin|
American Institutional Supply in River Falls, WI is looking for a full-time packaging technician who will support the company’s strategic initiatives to grow products and sales. This position plays a significant role in implementing the packaging structure and standards to packaging, within budget and by meeting consumer-focused communications on packaging. Also, develop process improvements to deliver efficiencies in production and optimize speed to market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking merchandises, and matching purchase order to sales orders
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe
- Manage inventory through computer software
- Ability to work between multiple softwares/companies
- General Warehouse
- Basic Computer Skills preferred but not required.
- One year of prior warehouse experience preferred
- Mechanically Inclined
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Communication proficiency