Systems Administrator/PCI Compliance
|Title:||Systems Administrator/PCI Compliance|
TurnKeyTurnKey Corrections and 32Market are a rapidly growing company based in Hudson Wisconsin, offering a fast-paced and dynamic work setting.
TurnKey Corrections is the correctional market's single source provider for everything necessary to run a facility. Our goal is to provide the most advanced and efficient commissary, food services and jail management services available in the industry today. Three Square Market is a leader in the complete Micro Market and Break Room solution.
We are looking for a motivated and knowledgeable systems administrator who will focus on following security best practices and maintaining intricate audit logs for PCI compliance. This position requires IT security assessments, penetration testing and vulnerability assessment scanning, disaster recovery planning assistance, technology risk assessments, and security compliance auditing.
Experience and Education:
- Design, implement and maintain IT systems infrastructure.
- Provide support for and maintain evidence for PCI-DSS & PA-DSS compliance audits
- Perform audits on patch management, antivirus, wired/wireless network access, and separation of duties.
- Manage internal and external penetration and vulnerability testing engagements.
- Maintain accurate records of all maintenance, inventory, and security changes associated with the company's data networks.
- Monitor and respond immediately to rare critical server and service status alerts.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve issues as they arise from the secure network environment.
- Support and track changes to infrastructure and network as they are made.
- Provision and deploy new database or application servers.
- Broad IT knowledge in areas of systems management, risk management, and IT auditing.
- Well versed in Windows and Linux server administration tasks.
- Common network and web service security practices.
- Common practices for PCI-DSS and PA-DSS compliance.
- Basic understanding of virtual hosting environments.
- Basic understanding of implementing and supporting web applications using technologies such as .Net, NodeJS, and Java.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Experience and Education:
- 4-year college or university degree with a BA/BS in computer science and information systems. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar or related role preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills including coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view.